During the Bar Rescue makeover, Jon Taffer decided to change the name of Russell City Grill to Fogline Bar & Grill and the bar has kept the name. Let's take a look at some information, reviews, and updates for Fogline Bar & Grill since Bar Rescue came and made all of the changes to the bar (All reviews are post-Bar Rescue):
- "I thought is was going to be a little sketchy at first because it's the only place open at night in the middle of an industrial area. But it's a cool place. A little neighbor bar with pool tables. Drinks were great and reasonably price."
- "THE BEST SPORTS BAR IN HAYWARD! Food on point, tv's everywhere, and sound is superb! What more could you ask for? The taco's and are delicious and the wings are crispy and moist !"
- "Recently remodeled, excellent menu for students at the college across the street. Friendly staff."
- "I love the new look and the new food! The Bay Area burger is as home made as it gets! Perfect spot for a quick lunch break. I brought my laptop in and was able to use their free wifi too"
- "The Tacos $1 each were damn good. The chicken strips were basic, nothing special but my coworker liked them. The place looks nice but a bit dark. I'd come back for tacos and to check out the night life."
- "Never coming back to this bar. Came here during the Warriors's 73rd win and was extremely disappointed. Not only did it take 20 minutes for my cousin to get a pitcher of beer, but it took us an hour just to ORDER food. The place is VERY UNDERSTAFFED. They only had one server and she said it was her first day. I give her a lot of credit for having to handle everyone by herself. I don't blame her at all. She tried her best to help us out. I blame the management. How do you only have one server during a Warriors game? They must not be used to a lot of service. "
- "Even with a little lipstick.. this is still a Dump..I have been driving PAST this bar since 1994. It sucked then and still does."
- " My main complaint was we had the worst waitress, I observed all the other waitresses and they where busting there ass to serve the guest, our waitress which I will say her name is love, everytime we order it took over a 1/2 hour to get our drinks or she would just forget about us"
- "First and last time for this place !the word dump doesnt discribe it ! And a draft bud lite is $ 4.50 ???? They should be giveing it away just to keep people here!!!!!!! My other bar 4.50 gets u half pitchers ??dont was your time with this place !!!!!"
Other News and Links:
- The Bar Rescue makeover happened in June 2016.
- Here are two preview videos of the episode from the Spike TV website - Video 1, Video 2
- Here is the Fogline Bar & Grill website, which is pretty much just a menu.
- Here is an unofficial Fogline Bar & Grill Facebook Page where people check in and post pictures.
- Here is a Fogline Bar & Grill Pubic Group on Facebook that is pretty much just one person posting events.
- Here are some Instagram pictures of people that tag the Fogline Bar & Grill.
- Here are three old Russell City Grill websites - Website 1, Website 2, Website 3.
- Here are three old Russell City Grill Facebook Pages - Facebook Page 1, Facebook Page 2, and Facebook Page 3.
- Here are the Facebook Pages of Lee (owner), L Boogie (bartender), Pineapple (bartender).
- Here is a conversation between L Boogie and Pineapple when they were picked to be on the show. Pineapple didn't want to be on the show because she wasn't being compensated and didn't want to be on camera.
Fogline Bar & Grill has kept the name given to them by Bar Rescue and the reviews of the bar since the rescue are mixed. People seem to like the makeover, food, and atmosphere while the main complaint is about the service.
Fogline Bar doesn't have an official Facebook page and has a website with just a menu. There are also a lot of old Russell City Grill pages/websites out there. They may want to get this cleaned up a bit after appearing on the show. Looking at all of the social media pages, it seems Fogline does have a lot of comedy events there, so it would probably be beneficial to post these on Facebook/a website.
*To see how all of the bars from Bar Rescue are doing, go to the Bar Rescue Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving Bar Rescue.