During the Bar Rescue makeover, Murphy's Law was renamed to Money Bar. It seems that the bar has gone back to their old name and still goes by Murphy's Law. Let's take a look at some information, reviews, and updates for Murphy's Law since Bar Rescue came and made all of the changes to the bar:
There are only 2 reviews of the bar since the makeover (from Yelp):
- "Had to check the place out after the remodel. They did a really great job, the place looks awesome!! Problem was I ordered a beer it was not cold so I asked for a White Russian, not too obscure the bartender said it'll be a minute, walked to the other side of the bar and was clearly googling the recipe. Not a problem but still got the liquors wrong.... The menu was printed in bold on a sheet of white paper. Guess that's why there was only one other person there :( place looks great hope they learn to chill a beer or make a drink soon!!"
Other News and Links:
- The Bar Rescue makeover happened in March of 2015.
- Here are 2 preview videos from the Spike TV website - Video 1 Intro, Video 2
- Here is the Money Bar website set up by Bar Rescue, which is just a menu.
- It appears they have re-installed their Murphy's Law signs and still go by Murphy's Law (Link 1, Link 2).
- Here is the Murphy's Law Facebook Page.... And here is a more recent one.
- Here is the Money Bar Facebook Page, which doesn't have much activity since they went back to being Murphy's Law.
- Here are the Facebook Pages of Gary (Owner), Maria (Owner), Wendy (bartender)
- Judging by Maria's posts, such as this one in reference to the changing back to Murphy's Law, she is still at the bar.
- In season 2 of Bar Rescue, Jon Taffer renamed JA Murphy's to Murphy's Law. This Murphy's Law had no relation to the bar from season 2 (which is closed).
There wasn't too much information on this bar, but it appears despite Bar Rescue changing the name from Murphy's Law to Money Bar, they have decided to go by their old name of Murphy's Law. There weren't many reviews of the bar, but a review complained about the bartenders and stated that there was only one other person there. As the bar has went back to their old name, it appears they didn't keep too many of the changes made by Bar Rescue. It also appears that Maria is still involved with the bar.
UPDATE - Murphy's Law closed in October 2016 - More information on the closure.
*To see how all of the bars from Bar Rescue are doing, go to the Bar Rescue Update page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving Bar Rescue.