During the Bar Rescue makeover, Jon Taffer decided to change the name of City Bar to The Bradley, Gaming and Cocktail Lounge and the bar decided to keep the name. Let's take a look at some information, reviews, and updates for The Bradley since Bar Rescue came and made all of the changes to the bar (All reviews are post-Bar Rescue):
- "Nicely remodeled from the former city bar. Great live music tonight, listening to Chris Heers, Hunter Sealy, JJ Bailey, and Terry Greene. Great service from the staff! Good prices on drinks. The Sahara Sunrise was delicious. The only thing missing is food service. Great locals place!"
- "I love the new renovation and the new name - The Bradley. Check out Jazz night on Mondays for some really excellent local Jazz musicians."
Other News and Links:
- The Bar Rescue makeover happened in April 2016
- Here are two preview videos of the episode from the Spike TV website - Video 1, Video 2.
- Here is The Bradley, Gaming and Cocktail Lounge Facebook Page.
- Here are the Facebook pages of Brad (owner), Kim (bartender), Balinda (bartender), Megan (bartender), Elizabeth (bartender) Aaron (fetish guy).
- On July 2nd, The Bradley posted the following message announcing their closure: "To All : On June 30th, The Bradley was sold to the Sahara Lounge. To everyone that ever visited City Bar or The Bradley: Thank you for your patronage and letting us host you. To all the entertainers that ever perfomed at the bar/lounge: Your great talents were inspirational and it was a pleasure to have you perform. To everyone that ever worked at City Bar or The Bradley: Thank you for all of your efforts. I hope to see everyone out again soon, only this time as one of the customers. May peace and good times always be with you all!"
- Aaron is calling out the bar(his Facebook post was deleted) saying they knew about what was going on with the fetish nights. They were called Tantalizing Tuesday's and they even had their own Facebook page with a URL of KinkyTuesdaysatcitybar. They were having weekly events at the back dating back to December 2015 and here are some pictures. Right after the makeover, Tantalizing Tuesday's posted, "Just so there is absolutely no confusion we are no longer supporting city bar or the Bradley. All of my equipment was destroyed by the owner."
- Bartender Kim said the cross Bar Rescue destroyed cost $1500 according to this Facebook post right after the makeover - "so is the $1500 of our personal property they distroyed and my job all for the sake of bar rescue. But I'll get to join you Tuesday's and I'll get a new venue"
- After The Bradley closed, bartender Megan said, "Fuck im seriously missing The Bradley. 😞 ugh i hate this!" Right around the time of filming Megan said she was 3 years clean from crystal meth, so hopefully that is still going.
- Owner Brad posted on his Facebook page, "The Bar Rescue show that was filmed at my bar wll be aired on Sunday August 21st at 9pm on Spike TV. If you are not on Pacific time, check your local listing for the time of the new episode. Note: This show pushes the edge and is not for children.....and may not be for certain adults if you feel you may have to "explain things" to them."
- Here is the Sahara Lounge Facebook page, which is the bar that replaced The Bradley after it was sold.
The Bradley kept the name of the bar after the Bar Rescue makeover, but closed just three months after Bar Rescue left. They sold to another owner who didn't keep the concept and opened their own bar in that location. It seems that the bar was holding the fetish events (Tantalizing Tuesday's) for some time and that Brad knew about it. Also, it seems like the bar and Tantalizing Tuesday had a falling out after Bar Rescue came because some equipment was destroyed. Tantalizing Tuesday's never occurred at the bar after the Bar Rescue makeover.
*To see how all of the bars from Bar Rescue are doing, go to the Bar Rescue Updates page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving Bar Rescue.