During the Bar Rescue makeover, Jon Taffer somewhat changed the name of Cirivello's Sports Stop to Aging Room At Cirivello's. After looking at their social media, they pretty much go by Cirivello's. Let's take a look at some information, reviews, and updates for Cirivello's since Bar Rescue came and made all of the changes to the bar (All reviews are post-Bar Rescue):
- "We haven't been to Cirivellos in a few years, so i was a little nervous going in here based on some of the recent reviews. However I was extremely happy with everything."
- "Prices are a little high, which is why they earned 4 stars, but food specials kind of even it out I guess... Give this place a chance. I will continue to visit this place as I believe in local small business."
- "Andrea is a great bartender and always takes care of us when we come in! She is attentive to our status and greets us with a big smile!"
- "Live Music! Great Atmosphere! Lots of Seating! Nice & Beautiful Bartenders! Great Food! I like it, I like it a lot!!! They did just get done with a Bar Rescue, and I will have to say it looks fantastic. Went in for a Birthday Party and we had a blast, though some of those Lakewood Locals look a little shady... But hey they were not bothering me. "
- "Okay so let's get this straight. This is a SPORTS bar correct? So my friends and I decided to go here to watch KOBE BRYANT's LAST GAME as a LAKER. What does that automatically tell you? That the place is going to be SUPER PACKED. And what do you guys do? Have maybe one freaking girl on staff who was busting her a** to help everyone as much as possible. I don't blame her I give her props. Unfortunately, she couldn't do it alone. We ordered some REGULAR fries and we got them an hour and a half later. Whenever we wanted more beer, we had to remind you guys 10x times for it. "
- "The remodel looks great, but my husband and I received the same, "not so great" service at the bar. We've been there for dinner with the kids and it's always been very good. It just seems that when we go to the bar, we get ignored by the wait-staff. "
- "This place is very poorly managed!!! drinks took about 26 min. The food was very good but wasn't brought out to each guest who ordered it instead server went around asking guests if they had what the server was holding in their hand....If you want to make this establishment work, hire more staff that cares and carry enough product for each night. We won't be back"
- "AVOID this place at all costs! Service was non existent. It took FOREVER to get our drinks. Not kidding you, 30-45 minutes for 2 margaritas. They need to shut this place down. Booooo! Wish I could give it ZERO stars."
- "There was one waitress/bar tender there and she wasn't really a people person that day. She wasn't rude, just wasn't anything. It took around 15 or 20 minutes to order and another 30 minutes to get the food.The food wasn't that great. It wasn't crap either, it just wasn't worth what it cost. Maybe this place is better if you're drunk."
- "I have been here a few times. Before "Bar rescue" and after. I see no difference. I feel that some of the staff is rude. And I feel they don't schedule proper staffing for special events. I will not come here again. This is just my opinion."
- "Worst place EVER!! If you are Italian, you would prefer Olive Garden for god sake!! It's a disgrace to have an Italian name. If you enjoy a low budget combo between Chuck E Cheese and 2am at a Laker bar in shitsville, this is the place for you. Don't go for the food, don't go for the atmosphere.....well, just don't go at ALL!!"
- "It is difficult to get service at this bar, which makes many people leave. The owners are shooting the breeze when they should hustle so their customers don't walk out. The few waitresses they employ are overworked."
- The Bar Rescue makeover happened in February 2016.
- Here are two preview videos of the episode from the Spike TV website - Video 1, Video 2
- Here is the Cirivello's Sports Stop Facebook Page. Also here is a Cirivello's Bar and Grill Facebook Page where people have been checking in.
- They do not have a website as far as I can tell as their domain is expired.
- Here is a Aging Room at Cirivello's Instagram page, which is the only thing online that has "The Aging Room" in its name.
- Cirivello's has a bar side and a restaurant side, but Bar Rescue only made over the bar portion. (Link)
- There are a lot of reviews on Yelp since the makeover, so if you want to read more, here is a link. Owner Justin used to respond to Yelp reviews, but he hasn't responded to any of the recent ones.
- Here are the Facebook pages of owners Valerie, Danny, and Justin, and bartender Breann. Here is Breann's Instagram page as well.
- According to Danny's Facebook, he also owns a bar called The Dog House. That bar also has a lot of bad reviews about service (Link).
The reviews for Cirivello's since Bar Rescue did their makeover have not been very good. People seem to like the makeover, however there are a ton of negative reviews about poor/slow service. It seems like they are short staffed and the kitchen cannot get the food out fast enough. If they want to make it, they should address this problem as soon as possible.
*To see how all of the bars from Bar Rescue are doing, go to the Bar Rescue Update page, and alsoLike us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving Bar Rescue.