During the Bar Rescue makeover, Six Point Inn was renamed to Over Easy Bar & Breakfast. It appears the bar has kept the name given to them by Bar Rescue. Let's take a look at some information, reviews, and updates for Over Easy Bar & Breakfast since Bar Rescue came and made all of the changes to the bar:
- "The bar has recently been remodeled and looks great. Tasty food with descent prices. The bloody marys are made from scratch and are very good. Breakfast served all day which is yummy. Our waitress was very friendly. Definitely go back again!"
- "Restaurants without windows have always been a big turn off for me. So we had never been inside. As we began to see improvements to the outside, new name and sign stating they had great breakfast, we decided to give it a try. It's very nice and clean on the inside. My husband's chicken fried steak was delicious. My 2 egg breakfast was great. The service was friendly. We are going back to try happy hour next. My only complaints would be that the back door off the kitchen was propped wide open and had no screen that would keep flies from coming in. It's also unpleasant to pull up to a place to see staff standing only a few feet from that back door, smoking."
- "Don't let Anna make drinks for you buy beer! For the love off god drink beer she can't screw that up!"
Other News and Links:
- The Bar Rescue makeover happened in April 2015.
- Here are two preview videos of the episode from the Spike TV website -Video 1-Intro, Video 2
- Here is the Over Easy Bar & Breakfast Facebook Page, and here is the old Six Point Grill Facebook Page which advertises for Over Easy.
- Here is the Over Easy website and their menu which has a few food items and cocktails. Here is a screenshot of a menu that is more detailed.
- A photo of the new sign is pictured above.
- Here are the Yelp reviews of Six Point Inn before the makeover, which aren't too bad.
- Here is a blog post from someone who was at the grand opening which has a few pictures.
- Here is the Facebook page of Sunny *says Olya, but I am pretty sure it's her and Sal (cook).
- Over Easy Bar is having a watch party which says "Sal takes on Chef Pink." Also, during the makeover Sal posted a photo of two biscuits that said, "Can you pick which biscuit is from Chef Pink from Bar Rescue.." which basically made fun of Chef Pink's biscuit for not rising as much as his.
The bar has kept the name and changes installed by Bar Rescue and still goes by the name of Over Easy Bar & Breakfast. The few reviews about the bar were mainly positive, despite one complaint about a bartender. The reviews before the makeover were also pretty positive. Also, if you are wondering, Sal went back to his old gravy recipe.
*To see how all of the bars from Bar Rescue are doing, go to the Bar Rescue Update page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving Bar Rescue.