During the Bar Rescue makeover, Y Not III was renamed to Nick's House, which is a 70's themed bar and it seems that the bar has kept the name. Let's take a look at some information, reviews, and updates for Nick's House since Bar Rescue came and made all of the changes to the bar:
There have been no reviews of Nick's House since the Bar Rescue makeover.
Other News and Links:
- The Bar Rescue makeover was in early October 2014.
- Here are two preview videos of the episode on the Spike TV website.
- Here is the Nick's House Facebook page, which is kept up to date.
- Here is their website, which boasts their Bar Rescue appearance. It is one of the better designed websites for a bar that has been on the show.
- The reviews of Y-Not III before the makeover were pretty good.
- The bar is also known as Y-Not Y-Not Y-Not and is often referred to as "The Three"
- Here are the Facebook pages of Angelica (bartender/Nick's Sister), Nicki (bartender), and Tara (bartender).
- In a Facebook post from the bar, they said, "So, we have some of the same staff. Some new staff, same owners, new management, new cocktails and a new vibe. So far people are liking it. Please stop in for a drink!"
- The Milwaukee Record was at Nick's House for the reveal and details their experience of waiting for hours for the reveal of Nick's House and leaving shortly after. Jon Taffer supposedly addressed the crowd stating, "Something to the effect of “THIS IS A LABOR OF LOVE SO DON’T RUIN IT! YOU’RE HERE AS CUSTOMERS! DO NOT HIGH-FIVE ME! DO NOT TALK TO ME! HELP US PRESERVE THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION! THANK YOU!”"
- Here is a long review of Nick's House a few weeks after the rescue from Urban Milwaukee. They said not a lot has changed and that is a good thing. The review is very positive and Nick says a lot of new people are coming into the bar to check things out, and that bartenders are making as much money as the bar used to make on some nights.
- In the above review, which was a few weeks after the rescue, it states that the Bar Rescue newly installed tap system was not working during his visit.
- Here is a Reddit thread talking about the makeover which has a few people who were there for the filming.
It seems that Nick has kept the changes that Bar Rescue implemented such as the 70's theme and the name of the bar. The ownership is the same, but apparently there is new management. Nick also said that business has been up since the Bar Rescue changes.
UPDATE - The bar closed in 4/2016 - More information on the closing.
*To see how all of the bars from Bar Rescue are doing, go to the Bar Rescue Update page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving Bar Rescue.