Let's take a look at some information, reviews, and updates of Badlands Country Nightclub since Bar Rescue came and made all of the changes to the bar.
There have been no reviews of Badlands Country Nightclub since Bar Rescue did the makeover.
- The location where Badlands is has been many different businesses over the years, most recently D A's Bar and Charley's Roadhouse. Might not be the best location.
- Here is the Badlands Country Nightclub Facebook Page, and a Longshots Grain Valley one.
- Badlands Country Nightclub created an event on Facebook for a viewing party that said:
"Come watch the premiere of our BAR RESCUE episode on SpikeTV at ALL THREE BARS (Edge of Town, Vertigo, & Badlands Country Nightclub)! We will be featuring al the food & drinks on the show and taking votes on the best actor/actresses. Come watch the drama unfold!! (and us making complete asses of ourselves)
AFTER PARTY at the renovated BADLANDS until 3 am, where we will be presenting awards for the stars of the show.
It shall be interesting...so come support the best staff around!"
- The Edge of Town bar is in Blue Springs, MO, just 5 miles away from Grain Valley, MO. Here are 2 Facebook pages for Edge of Town (first, second)
- Vertigo is also a bar in Blue Springs, MO and here is the Facebook page for that bar, and the watch party event at that bar with some comments saying the show was 'scripted' and 'should be fun to watch.' Comments on the event included Taylor and Keller from the episode. (Taylor and Keller Facebook pages)
- It appears that there is the owner is the same for all 3 bars as they all promote each other on their Facebook pages and bartenders from the show appear on the other pages as well.
It looks like this is another case of Bar Rescue coming to a bar that probably doesn't need the help as they have 3 different bars. It also sounds like the bar is playing up the manufactured drama with them calling the show 'scripted' and 'taking votes for best actor/actresses.' The bar gets what they want - a free makeover and publicity, while the show gets what they want - drama that is good for TV.
Update - On Twitter, Taylor from the show confirmed that the owner does own three different bars and this was a "very accurate" update. (Link)
*To see how all of the bars from Bar Rescue are doing, go to the Bar Rescue Update page, and also Like us on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter to stay up to date with all things involving Bar Rescue.